The Income & Recharge Advisory Committee is responsible for advising and recommending the functional, financial, and compliance viability of the income and recharge activities that represent a higher level of risk to the campus.
The committee is composed of 11 standing members and 2 fixed-term faculty members.
- Fixed-term Faculty membership: The Academic Senate Committee on Committees will be given the opportunity to appoint two members to serve one to two-year terms.
- Standing membership is comprised of the following staff members:
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Budget & Planning (Chair)
- Executive Director, Academic Affairs [or designee]
- Associate Vice Chancellor, Business & Financial Services [or designee]
- Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research [or designee]
- Vice Chancellor, Administrative Services [or designee]
- Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs [or designee]
- Chief Procurement Officer [or designee]
- College of Letters & Science Representative
- College of Engineering Representative
- Extramural Funds Representative
- Sponsored Projects Representative
- Associate Chancellor
- Budget Director
- Income & Recharge Analyst