The mission of the Budget Office is to effectively manage the financial resources of UC Santa Barbara in support of instruction, research, and public service. We work with campus academic and administrative units to assess ongoing budget and planning issues, implement the campus budget process, and establish and monitor controls over campus resources. We are responsible for ensuring that campus budgetary policy and practice conform to federal, state, and university regulations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Management of the budget process
- Providing campus resource allocations
- Managing and tracking campus financial commitments
- Coordinating budget-related fiscal close activities.
- Development of Composite benefit rates (CBRs)
- Income & Recharge process
Budget & Planning Information Google Group
To be added to the group, please submit a request to the email@example.com email address.